Our mission is to bring business and education together in a positive working relationship through innovative leadership and career development programs.
I solemnly promise to uphold the aims and responsibilities of Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda and, as an active member, I shall strive to develop the qualities necessary in becoming a responsible business leader.
Code of Ethics
- I will be honest and sincere.
- I will approach each task with confidence in my ability to perform my work at a high standard.
- I will willingly accept responsibilities and duties.
- I will seek to profit from my mistakes and take suggestions and criticisms directed toward the improvement of myself and my work.
- I will abide by the rules and regulations of my school.
- I will exercise initiative and responsibility and cooperate with my employer and fellow workers.
- I will dress and act in a manner that bring respect to me and my school.
- I will seek to improve my community by contributing my efforts and my resources to worthwhile projects.
I believe education is the right of every person.
I believe the future depends on mutual understanding and cooperation among business, industry, labor, religious, family, and educational institutions, as well as people around the world. I agree to do my utmost to bring about understanding and cooperation among all of these groups.
I believe every person should prepare for a useful occupation and carry on that occupation in a manner that brings the greatest good to the greatest number.
I believe every person should actively work toward improving social, political, community, and family life.
I believe every person has the right to earn a living at a useful occupation.
I believe every person should take responsibility for carrying out assigned tasks in a manner that brings credit to self, associates, school, and community.
I believe I have the responsibility to work efficiently and to think clearly. I promise to use my abilities to make the world a better place for everyone.
- Develop competent, aggressive business leadership.
- Strengthen the confidence of students in themselves and their work.
- Create more interest in and understanding of American business enterprise.
- Encourage members in the development of individual projects that contribute to the improvement of home, business, and community.
- Develop character, prepare for useful citizenship, and foster patriotism.
- Encourage and practice efficient money management.
- Encourage scholarship and promote school loyalty.
- Assist students in the establishment of occupational goals.
- Facilitate the transition from school to work.